ABOUT OUR PANCAKES
- All our dishes we cook to order, fresh and hot. We do not use such technologies as cooking in advance, freezing, microwave oven heating.
- Every 15 minutes we cook a new portion of the dough. Freshly made dough allows providing a high-quality product and its nutritional value.
- The average time for cooking a portion of pancakes is 7 minutes.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It influences practically every dimension of our being during the course of the day, including how we perform physically and mentally.
- A good news for people who are afraid of extra calories. Morning calories never turn into fat. Your body spends them all. Researchers have found that, on average, people who eat breakfast are thinner than those who don’t. That could be because eating foods with protein and fiber in the morning keeps your appetite in check the rest of the day.
ABOUT OUR SERVICE
- We are a restaurant of a partial self-service. When you come in, please, order your meal yourself, then take a table. When your order has been cooked we serve it to you. If you want a cold drink, feel free to get it in the refrigerator.
- Feel free to tell the staff about your expectations. Our guests are from different cultures and their food habits can be different. For example, some people like to have coffee before their meal. Others have coffee after, some guests like coffee and pancakes at the same time.
- If you feel something is wrong with your food or drinks (you received not what you had ordered, for example) please, tell about it to our staff member. We want your visit to be great, but a human factor is a human factor and people can make mistakes sometimes. 🙂
- Feel free, comfortable, like at home. We are here to make your day better!
TAKING PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT MR. PANCAKE, PUBLISHING THEM, AND COMMERCIAL USE
You are welcome to take photos and video at Mr. Pancake, Munich, and publish them on Internet if they don’t violate our policy. We recommend taking photos and video of your pancakes and drinks, your friends and family members (if they agree), and yourself. It is not allowed to take and publish photos and video of other people (other guests, staff members) without their consent. It is also not allowed to take and publish photos and video of technological processes and equipment in the kitchen. Commercial use of photos and videos without Mr.Pancake’s management official permission is forbidden according to German law.
OUR TIPPING CULTURE
Tipping in Germany is considered as good manners as well as a way to express gratitude for good food and service. Usually, it is 10% – 15%. Mr. Pancake doesn’t include tips or any extras for service in your bill. However, tips are welcomed. Let it be your free will and your own decision.
Some our guests are extremely generous and support our family business. The biggest tip we ever received was 262 US dollars. An American Christian family invested this huge amount of money into our development.
We are very grateful for all of your tips, it doesn’t depend on how big they are. We believe they are from your heart and do appreciate it. We invest them into new equipment, tables and chairs, and new design to make our Pancake houses more comfortable and cozy.